About CopanlisibCopanlisib is a PI3K inhibitor with predominant activity against the alpha and delta isoforms1
- Copanlisib is an investigational compound undergoing phase III clinical trials for the treatment of patients with relapsed/refractory B-cell
non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL)
- Copanlisib is being investigated for uses that are not approved by the FDA, the EMA or other health authorities
- Copanlisib is a reversible PI3K inhibitor with preferential activity against both p110-α and p110-δ isoforms, compared with p110-beta (β) and p110-gamma (γ)1
- Copanlisib inhibits the catalytic activity of the class I PI3K-α, -β, -γ, and –δ isoforms with IC50 values of 0.5, 3.7, 6.4, and 0.7 nmol/L, respectively1
1. Liu N, Rowley BR, Bull CO, et al. Mol Cancer Ther.